Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Regulatory approvals received for oil work on Alexander First Nation
Regulatory approvals received for oil work on Alexander First Nation Sundance Energy Corporation and Canadian Quantum Energy Corporation have received all regulatory approvals for both the drilling of the Sundance Alexander 16-11-56-27 W4M test well and for the shooting of a 3D seismic survey over a portion of the corporations’ Alexander First Nations permit. The 16-11 Well will evaluate the hydrocarbon potential in the Ellerslie, Detrital and Wabamun formations. Drilling operations are anticipated to take approximately one week to complete. The Alexander Project encompasses the entire Alexander First Nation home reserve which consists of 27 contiguous sections (17,280 gross acres).
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friends
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- 2013 Guide to Powwow Country Events Calendar
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- June Windspeaker - May 27
- June Raven's Eye - May 27
- June Saskatchewan Sage - May 27
- June Alberta Sweetgrass - June 10
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal