Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Lethbridge College unveils mural that depicts Aboriginal culture
At the end of January, Lethbridge College unveiled a mural commissioned by Delia Cross Child depicting the rich heritage of the First Nations, Métis, and Inuit culture. Cross Child, an art teacher at Kainai High School on the Blood Reserve, attended Lethbridge College for general studies before going on to earn her education degree at the University of Lethbridge. Her work has been showcased at the Glenbow Museum, Walter Phillips Gallery, and the Southern Alberta Art Gallery. The Alberta Foundation for the Arts awarded the college a Post-Secondary Institutes Project grant of $10,600 for the mural.
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friendsPinterest
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- Indian Country Community Events Listings
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- May Windspeaker - April 29
- May Raven's Eye - April 29
- May Saskatchewan Sage - April 29
- May Alberta Sweetgrass - May 13
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal